Friday, June 1, 2007

Hats Bagelman is getting fired! Part 2


As I promised earlier I have come back to keep you abreast with my goal of getting fired. As of today June 1, 2007 I am still employed at my horrible, horrible job. I would like to thank you commentors out there with the great ideas. Micki you get a gold star for creativity but alas there is one problem, no matter how annoying I get my bosses will always be one step ahead of me.





This is one of my bosses. He thinks he's a stand up comic. Watch the video and tell me how in the world can I possibly annoy this man. Oh and feel free to tell him what you think of his material in the comments section.

1 comment:

Micki said...

I've got it. We've been going about this the wrong way, Dave!

You have to have a "bad-joke off" against him. Just rapid-firing jokes that are worse than his until he melts into a pile. I'm sure it's in your contract that if you melt your boss, you're fired.

This is going to take a lot of determination. It's not going to be easy. At times, you may feel like you're going against everything you believe in. But do it for the unemployment, Dave.

Do it for me.