Saturday, August 25, 2007

Super Nerd has Nerds Everywhere Nerding Out


With the total pandemonium over the release of Apple's iPhone everyone seemed to forget that you have to be on AT&T (which sucks, by the way). But fear not for there is a super nerd waiting in the wings to guide Apple nerds to a life of choice!

More after the jump!

In New Jersey, in his mother's basement, George Hotz made the announcement on his blog that he has cracked apart his iPhone and made it so he can use it on rival operator T-Mobile.

George spent his entire summer talking to a couple dudes in Russia to figure it all out. It's said that all in all it took a total of 500 hours to figure it out. "Some of my friends think I wasted my summer, but I think it was worth it," says George.

When reached for comment his friends said, "We don't even really like that guy, he's a fucking geek. He just always seems to follow us around." Upon finishing said quote one "friend" did a beer bong and they all gave each other high fives.

Good work, George, I hope this finally gets you some from that chick at the Hot Topic.

Oh, and I fully subscribe to this theory...

2 comments:

Gridiron Goddess said...

Glad to see y'all back and posting regularly!

Gridiron Goddess said...

Now why isn't my site in your blogroll, eh? ;)