Tuesday, August 14, 2007

When the Moustache Fades, I Wonder, Will I Dream?

Hey folks, it's been awhile since your local neighborhood mustachioed fellow dropped a line. We men are in severe trouble and you ladies are in tremendous luck. The late great trend of replacing men is upon us and how will we fight back against this? With brute force and anger destroying all of it.

Follow me after the jump because this has gotten far beyond dildos...

In Japan there has been a new pillow developed that will replace all men. It's the man pillow. It's there, it's quiet, it's comfy, and it certainly doesn't roll over away from snuggling to snore loudly.

To top it off, the pillow also "keeps the body balanced" providing a good night's sleep that this humble blogger could never promise.

Junko Suzuki is quoted saying, "It keeps holding me all the way through. I think this is great because this does not betray me."

That's right you heart breakers....at a low low price of $80 this pillow has it all. Except, of course something another $80 will solve fairly easily.

6 comments:

Nacho Friendly said...

How did I get stuck beta-testing the old, archaic model, otherwise known as The Dave Canseco? Eff me.

Micki said...

is there a "non-creepy" model available?

Hats Bagelman said...

Micki are you referring to the "Dave Canseco" because unfortunately that only comes in creepy at this moment.

10lb Moustache said...

There is always Mr. Feelings, but sometimes that pillow strangles you in your sleep. Although I've only heard of that happening to Jimmy Carter.

Mr. Feelings said...

It's true, I did lend my likeness to a pillow manufacturer. It's my belief the Mr. Feelings Arm Pillow will help rid the world of the evil that naturally develops from inadequate snuggly-wuggly-cuddling that I have been blessed with an abundance of. I invite Jimmy Carter to give it the pillow a try.

Gridiron Goddess said...

Hmmmm. ha. Brilliant comment eh? Lost train of thought but was something like, ewww on the pillow. sorry, too many dead braincells i guess.