Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Hats Bagelman is going to the Oscars!


Good news everyone, I Hats Bagelman am going to the OSCARS!!!! Now, I know normally to get an invite you have to be nominated or some big time Hollywood hot shot, but thanks to craigslist I have found a loophole.

Continue reading for my response to the ad.


After spotting this ad I knew I could be everything this guy could want out of the date so I sent him this letter:

Hello,

I recently saw your posting on craigslist regarding the extra oscar ticket and I just wanted to toss my hat into the ring.


I'm a 5'8" with hot latin blood in my veins and I know how to have a good time. Although I'm not considered what many will say is a classic beauty I promise that come Oscar night all the stars will be staring at us.


I've attached a photo to give you an idea what you are in for.


I'm the one on the left.

There's no way he can say no right? I knew it! Well, I haven't heard back from him yet but I'm expecting to hear something soon.


2 comments:

Nacho Friendly said...

decided not to mention your stint in Menudo, I see

Hats Bagelman said...

Well, to be fair almost everybody has been in Menudo by now.