Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Back Row Review Show: Simply the Best

Ok, as promised, I finally got around to doing my top five list for my favorite films of the year!

But here’s the rub. I still haven’t finished my list from 2000. I know it’s March, but leisure time is for the privileged. I’m on the grind, So I’m forced to feast on the scraps of George Orwell (Big Brother is always watching). So, better late than never, here our my five favorite flicks of the year 2000,

Why did 2000 rule? CUZ WE SURVIVED Y2K BITCHES!

 





5). THE PERFECT STORM
: 














4). THE MOVIE ABOUT THE PEOPLE THAT DO DRUGS AND WATCH TV, AND ALL THAT GANG RAPE STUFF THAT STARTS TO HAPPEN TO THEM
:








3). I DON'T REMEMBER THE THIRD (That's a movie, netflix it sucka). 









2). A MOVIE THAT HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH THAT GUY WHO MADE THAT AWESOME GAY MOVIE, ONLY THIS ONE HAD KUNG FU
:











1). REMEMBER THE TITANS/BAIT (too close to call!)











So as you can see, 2000 was a great year, for many different reasons. And it wasn’t just because I was seeing classics like “Gone in 60 Seconds,” it was because there was something in the air that year. And that something was the sweet smell of weed. Getting high, writing rhymes, working on my plan to break into Fort Knox (Fuck You Jeremy Irons, don’t think I forgot about our “little idea”). Where we all that young? These were the dreams of a man who had a happy life before being cursed with children that hate the ground he walks on. Or the Zombies that line up outside my house everytime I smoke a little hasish, and very conveniently disappear when I come down. Or a mother-in-law who thinks meat loaf is afdasjjghfdgashfshfdhjgasdshjsdhjfshvcbxzcbbvasbncvbbcvxzzznbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbvcxzxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmn.



Shit. I feel asleep on the keys. Ok, don’t tell my wife I’m using again. We just had our third baby in three years and this will kill her. She already thinks somebody stole our bed, which was really me.

Shit. my wife is here she's pissed...fuck..please...if you’re reading this call the cops, please just call somebody and help me. She hates me, she's awful, HEL-----


False alarm! It was my friend Scary Sam Buttonchop the Polish Ghost. What a joker!


Till next time, see you in the back row!


1 comment:

Nacho Friendly said...

When--God when?!--will Hollywood wise up and give us what the marketplace demands: "Remember the Bait"??