Thursday, March 1, 2007

For Strong Women Everywhere


Reading this blog, something occurred to me. We are chauvinists. Alright men, Mr. Feelings hasn't made his three marriages last a collective decade by acting the fool. So, ladies, this is for you.

First, this is what I look like.











Second, I'm sorry for the less sensitive posts on sexy advertising, weight loss,rainbow parties, and sausage fests. Let me make it up to you with a poem by Maya Angelou.

Men themselves have wondered
What they see in me.
They try so much
But they can't touch
My inner mystery.
When I try to show them
They say they still can't see.
I say,
It's in the arch of my back,
The sun of my smile,
The ride of my breasts,
The grace of my style.
I'm a woman

Phenomenally.
Phenomenal woman,
That's me.

She was writing about your lady parts. They are beautiful.

Third, I'm here to listen to you. So starting now I'm listening. (Below is a symbolic gap in text where I'm letting you do the talking.)









Wow, I heard everything you said, and yes, I agree.

And last but not least, I read Cathy too.
See, it's funny because she's like a real woman, not the whore Blondie.

I know this is just step one of a multi-step healing process, but everything has a beginning.

P.S. I'll be selling my book this weekend at the Promise Keepers meet-up in Anaheim. Men, bring your wallets and an open heart.

1 comment:

Nacho Friendly said...

Mr Feelings can ride my breasts anytime! Wooooooo!

Wait, that's not helping matters at all. Heck, that's not even clever...Then again....boobs!