Friday, March 9, 2007

Great Vote-a-thon of 2007!

Time for a good ol' fashioned poll. You're going out of town. You own two dogs, a priceless 18th century French wig collection, a home recording studio, a pair of diamond studded eyeglasses autographed by Elton John, a gentleman's club complete with shake-dancers, and last but not least, a rocket car. You can't leave these items unattended, so you call your two best friends in the whole world:

Ron Artest

And...

Dame Edna

Between these two, who can trust with your most treasured possessions?


Google PageRank <br />Checker - Page Rank Calculator

3 comments:

Hats Bagelman said...

I love me the Ron-Ron

Nacho Friendly said...

I love Ron Ron too, but I would trust him with anything. Ever.

Unknown said...

There are only two items on the list that I wouldn't trust the Dam with, and the rest I am not so sure ronnie boy could handle (well he could handle them, but then I never could again). Oh and also I am a racist.